ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: MI PR Global
MI PR Global is an expanding PR and communications business based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire. The business offers a portfolio of services including PR, marketing communications, consumer events, social media management and through the wider group companies, a one stop shop in brand creation and marketing.
Due to recent expansion MI PR Global Ltd is recruiting for the role of Account Executive. The role will report into the Director of Public Relations.
The role requires an intelligent, self-motivated and creative individual, ideally with experience across marketing and consumer communications, preferably in the field of toys, games, nursery and character licensing.
Excellent writing skills and attention to detail are imperative for this role. The successful candidate must think and communicate clearly and be prepared to be a positive and charismatic ambassador for the MI PR Global business, the wider FLIP International portfolio and joint venture businesses, taking every opportunity to seek out new business and opportunities for growth.
• Supporting the Senior PR team with daily client administration support
• Fielding calls from clients, suppliers and media
• Receiving, filing and circulating media clippings
• Ensuring magazines are circulated to the team and keeping magazine and newspaper areas in the office
• Setting up the Board Room in advance of client and team meetings
• Supporting Directors as appropriate across new business generation and client pitches
• Co-ordinating of content for proprietary social media channels as appropriate
• Supporting the team on client work
• Supporting the team to develop and win new business
• Helping to create presentations and creative releases
• Help create and implement client PR plans and activities
• Help create and implement social media plans
• Drafting press releases, issuing to the media and following up
• Creating, updating and maintaining media databases
• Sending out product to the Press and manage postage for client mailings and liaising with finance to ensure petty cash is available
• Draft weekly client reports for senior team approval
• Attending client meetings and taking minutes as requested
• Attending off site client and media events as required
• Drafting press releases and brand copy as appropriate
• Committed to continuing to grow and develop your PR skillset and knowledge of the communications industry and client sectors
The Candidate will
• Have proven an interest in PR and Social Media
• Be a professional and outstanding individual, as well as being a team player
• Be enthusiastic, creative, self-motivated and driven to succeed, looking to develop their career path long term within a growing PR organisation
• Be willing to work flexibly as required, including out of hours and weekends for client trade shows and events
• Have excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to deadlines and changing client requirements
• Have creative writing skills and an eye for detail
• A background or qualification in marketing or PR will be preferred
The candidate must have a full driving licence and be able to work in the UK
Please contact email@example.com with salary expectations and C.V. – explaining why you would be perfect for the role of Account Executive.